February 28, 2002
Production contracts available on sunflowers with new crop prices
ranging from $.14/lb picked up to $.155 delivered Manitoba.
Basis contracts available on hulless barley production.
December 23, 2001
- AC Barrie, AC Elsa, CDC Teal accepted for Warburton Milling Contracts through Paterson Grain and Agricore United outlets.
- Tankard barley contract premiums through Dominion Malting Merit and Legacy barley on contract production directly with Busch Ag Resources.
- Maple, Buffalo and CDC April pea production contracts directly with grain broker. Prices at or better than $7/bu for fall production.
- Fall and spring triticale production contracts for a US silage market.
- DS Roughrider round-up Ready canola is currently going through testing with Canamera at Harrowby, MB. Last year premiums were up to $8/tonne if it maintained specific oil contents above and beyond market price.
- Special pricing on Invigor canola's especially Invigor 2153, 2273 and 2533 which have a virtual pak program giving significant discounts on the Liberty component.
- Canterra 1812 and 1867 canola has a buy 6 get the 7th bag free program until mid-January.
- Can offer deferred payments up to December, 2002 on all products and services. Can accept Visa, Mastercard and Ag-Line on all products.
- Year-end discounts of 10% available on all products.
- Check site for updates in the new year. May have attractive programs on feed wheat, barley and other commodities.